“Lessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.” – Frank Sonnenberg
We live in a world of high stress, a world torn apart by strife. It is essential in these times to look deep within ourselves and find our inner voice, the one that guides us with compassion and wisdom.
Chandra Kumar Sharma and Poonam Sharma deliver the lecture series ‘Living The Wisdom’ to help people understand how to live a life inspired by the collective wisdom of the centuries. They guide people to lead a joyful , healthy and successful life by following the vast practical wisdom inherent in the culture , philosophy , ancient scriptures and mythologies of world civilizations.
List of lectures –
- Bharat Aur Manavta Ka Bhavishya – 19th & 20th October 2013, Aurobindo Society, New Delhi
- Self-Management for a Successful and Purposeful Life – 20th March 2013, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management and Technology, Bareilly
- Governance over Anger – 16th Oct. 2011, DIWAN, Port Washington, Long Island, New York
- Joyful Living – 9th Oct. 2011, DIWAN, Port Washington, Long Island, New York
- Talk on Bhagwad Gita – 28th Nov & 5th Dec 2010, Hicksville, Long Island, New York
“What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.” – Buddha